WordPress database error: [Table './gurukulk_data/wp_post_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT SUM(count) AS views
WHERE id IN (276) AND type = 4
- As per section 2(52) of the CGST/SGST Act actionable claims are to be considered as goods.
- Schedule III read with Section 7 of the CGST/SGST Act lists the activities or transactions which shall be treated neither as supply of goods nor supply of services.
- The Schedule lists actionable claims other than lottery, betting and gambling as one of such transactions.
- Thus only lottery, betting and gambling shall be treated as supplies under the GST regime.
- All the other actionable claims shall not be supplies.
665 total views, 6 views today