- Appeal against orders passed by the State Bench or Area Benches of the Tribunal lies to the High Court if the High Court is satisfied that such an appeal involves a substantial question of law. (Section 117(1)).
- However, appeal against orders passed by the National Bench or Regional Benches of the Tribunal lies to the Supreme Court and not High Court.
- (Under section 109(5) of the Act, only the National Bench or Regional Benches of the Tribunal can decide appeals where one of the issues involved relates to the place of supply.)
- Whether interest becomes payable on refund of pre-deposit amount under GST?
- What is the time limit for filing an appeal before the High Court under GST?
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!