- Assets are economic resources of an enterprise that can be usefully expressed in monetary terms.
- Assets are items of value used by the business in its operations.
- For example, Super Bazar owns a fleet of trucks, which is used by it for delivering foodstuffs; the trucks, thus, provide economic benefit to the enterprise.
- This item will be shown on the asset side of the balance sheet of Super Bazaar.
- Assets can be broadly classified into two types: Current and Noncurrent.
680 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: