- The envelope of gases surrounding the earth is called the atmosphere.
- It forms a protective boundary between the outer space and the biosphere.
- It is a mixture of gases that is odorless, colourless, tasteless and formless mixed and blended so thoroughly that it acts like a single gas.
- The gases of the present atmosphere are not the direct residue of the early stage of earth’s formation.
- They are a product of progress through volcanic eruptions, hot springs, chemical breakdowns of solid matter and redistribution from biosphere.
528 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: