- Lack of Management commitment
- Inadequate Training budget
- Education degrees lack skills
- Large scale poaching of trained staff
- Non-coordination from workers due to downsizing trends
- Employers and B Schools operating distantly
- Unions influence.
- A failure to identify the specific needs of learners and for learners to own their own development needs
- Objectives set by trainers, rather than the learners
- Little acceptance by learners of the need to take responsibility for their own development
- Constraints of time for preparation and participation in learning events
- A failure to follow through learning beyond an event or course
- Failing to achieve high value via transfer of the learning
- Treating all evenly.
- Lack of proper feedback and practice.
491 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: