- Yes, the recipient can himself feed the invoices not uploaded by his supplier.
- The credit on such invoices will also be given provisionally but will be subject to matching.
- On matching, if the invoice is not uploaded by the supplier, both of them will be intimated.
- If the mismatch is rectified, provisional credit will be confirmed.
- But if the mismatch continues, the amount will be added to the output tax liability of the recipient in the returns for the month subsequent to the month in which such discrepancy was communicated.
432 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: