- CIN stands for Challan Identification Number.
- It is a 17-digit number that is 14-digit CPIN plus 3-digit Bank Code.
- CIN is generated by the authorized banks/ Reserve Bank of India (RBI) when payment is actually received by such authorized banks or RBI and credited in the relevant government account held with them.
- It is an indication that the payment has been realized and credited to the appropriate government account.
- CIN is communicated by the authorized bank to taxpayer as well as to GSTN.
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!