fbpx

Current Account Convertibility . #CurrentAccountConvertibility

  Current account convertibility refers to the freedom of converting home currency into foreign currency with respect to transactions in current account.

  Budget 1992 — 93 introduced Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS).

o In this system, 60% of foreign exchange earnings are convertible at open market rate, and remaining 40% at RBI fixed rate.

  In 1993-94, government introduced full convertibility in Trade account.

  In 1994 – 95 budget, full convertibility in current account was introduced.

FOR MORE DETAIL NOTES in This Topic… JUST STAY CONNECTED

For Videos Join us on Youtube-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTusrL4XLGXukIN2GTAoq7g

391 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: