Do Input Service Distributor( ISDs) need to file separate statement of outward and inward supplies with their return?

  • No, the ISDs need to file only a return in Form GSTR6 and the return has the details of credit received by them from the service provider and the credit distributed by them to the recipient units.
  • Since their return itself covers these aspects, there is no requirement to file separate statement of inward and outward supplies

419 total views, 2 views today

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!