- Tax payers would have the option to sign the submitted application using valid digital signatures.
- There will be two options for electronically signing the application or other submissions-
- by e-signing through Aadhar number, or
- through DSC i.e. by registering the tax payer’s digital signature certificate with GST portal.
- However, companies or limited liability partnership entities will have to sign mandatorily through DSC only.
- Only level 2 and level 3 DSC certificates will be acceptable for signature purpose.
VIDEO- learn with Fun
333 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: