- Taxpayers will have various modes to file the statements and returns.
- Firstly,they can file their statement and returns directly on the Common Portal online.
- However, this may be tedious and time consuming for taxpayers with large number of invoices.
- For such taxpayers, an offline utility will be provided that can be used for preparing the statements offline after downloading the auto populated details and uploading them on the Common Portal.
- GSTN has also developed an ecosystem of GST Suvidha Providers (GSP) that will integrate with the Common Portal.
455 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: