Yes. Section 122(3) provides for levy of penalty extending to Rs. 25,000/- for any person who-
• aids or abets any of the 21 offences,
• deals in any way (whether receiving, supplying, storing or transporting) with goods that are liable to confiscation,
• receives or deals with supply of services in contravention of the Act,
• fails to appear before an authority who has issued a summon,
• fails to issue any invoice for a supply or account for any invoice in his books of accounts.
294 total views, 2 views today