- Mixed Supply means two or more individual supplies of goods or services or any combination thereof, made in conjunction with each other by a taxable person for a single price where such supply does not constitute a composite supply.
- For example, a supply of package consisting of canned foods, sweets, chocolates, cakes, dry fruits, aerated drink and fruit juice when supplied for a single price is a mixed supply.
- Each of these items can be supplied separately and it is not dependent on any other.
- It shall not be a mixed supply if these items are supplied separately.
- Tax liability on a composite supply be determined under GST
- Tax liability on a mixed supply be determined under GST
You May Also Like