- To provide job related knowledge to the workers.
- To impart skills among the workers systematically so that they may learn quickly.
- To bring about change in the attitudes of the workers towards fellow workers, supervisor and the organization.
- To improve the productivity of the workers and the organization.
- To reduce the number of accidents by providing safety training to the workers,
- To make the workers handle materials, machines and equipment efficiently and thus to check wastage of time and resources.
- To prepare workers for promotion to higher jobs by imparting them advanced skills.
538 total views, 6 views today