- Payment of taxes by the normal tax payer is to be done on monthly basis by the 20th of the succeeding month.
- Cash payments will be first deposited in the Cash Ledger and the tax payer shall debit the ledger while making payment in the monthly returns and shall reflect the relevant debit entry number in his return.
- As mentioned earlier, payment can also be debited from the Credit Ledger.
- Payment of taxes for the month of March shall be paid by the 20th of April.
- Composition tax payers will need to pay tax on quarterly basis.
400 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: