1..Which of the following are the possible impacts of inflation?
- investment is boosted in the short-run.
- savings decline in the long-run.
- borrowers suffer and lenders benefit out of inflation.
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
2..Consider the following statements:
- Skewflation is a combination of high inflation and low growth.
- Stagflation is one in which there is a price rise of one or a small group of commodities over a sustained period of time.
- Reflation is a situation often deliberately brought by the government to reduce unemployment and increase demand by going for higher levels of economic growth.
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
(b) 3 only
(c )1 and 2 only(d) 1, 2 and 3
3..What is inflation targeting?
4..Which of the following steps will lead to inflation in India?
- The price of crude oil rising in the international markets.
- Increase in the government expenditure particularly the non plan expenditure.
- A deficit monsoon leading to poor food crops.
- RBI increasing the repo rate.
Select the correct answer from the following codes.
(a) 2 only
(b) 2 and 3 only
(c) 4 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3 only
5..Which of the following can be a way to control inflation for certain commodities?
- Reducing import duty
- Increasing Minimum Export Price
- Increasing limit of export quota
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
849 total views, 4 views today