2. Candidate who wins may not get the majority votes (50% + 1).
3. More than one representative may be elected from one constituency.
4. Every party gets a seat in legislature in proportion to the percentage of votes that it has got.
4..Which of the following rights are enjoyed only by the citizens of India?
1. Right to vote in elections to the Lok Sabha and state legislative assembly.
2. Right to hold the office of president of India.
3. Right to contest for the membership of the Parliament and the State legislature. 4. Right to protection against arrest and detention.
Choose the correct code
a) 1 and 3 only b) 1,2 and 3 only c) 1,2 and 4 only d) 2,3 and 4 only
5.. Which of the following are the grounds mentioned in the constitution for acquiring the Citizenship?
2. Citizenship by descent
3. Citizenship by naturalisation
4. Citizenship by acquisition of territory