1.. Consider the following statements about the preamble of Indian constitution.
1. Preamble was enacted after the rest of the constitution was already made, as it was considered less important by the constituent assembly.
2. Preamble cannot be amended because it contains the fundamental features of the Indian constitution.
3. Preamble is of great importance as it acts as the source of power to legislature. Choose the correct code
a) 1 only
b) 2 and 3 only
c) 3 only
d) None of the above
2.. Political equality in India is achieved through which of the following provisions of the constitution?
1. No person is to be declared ineligible for inclusion in electoral rolls on grounds of religion, race, caste or sex.
2. Elections to the Lok Sabha and the state assemblies to be on the basis of adult suffrage.
3. Abolition of titles
4. Equality of opportunity in the matters of public employment
Choose the correct code-
a) 1 and 2 only b) 1 and 3 only c) 1,2 and 4 only d) 2,3 and 4 only
3..Which of the following correctly explains the idea of liberty enshrined in the Indian constitution?
a) Liberty is the absence of restraints on the activities of individuals
b) Liberty means license to do what one likes
c) Liberty conceived by the Preamble does not have any limitations hence it is absolute but not qualified
d) Violation of one’s liberty is not enforceable through any courts in India
4..The term distributive justice in the Indian context comprises of which of the following?
a) Social justice and economic justice
b) Social justice and political justice
c) Political justice and economic justice
d) None of the above
5..Indian polity is considered to be a republic, what does this connote?
a) The head of the state in India enjoys hereditary position
b) The head of the government in India is indirectly elected
c) The head of the state in India is elected
d) The head of the state in India is directly elected
906 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us:
- Can the AAR & AAAR order for rectification of mistakes in the ruling under GST Law?
- Prelims-IAS –POLITY MCQ Ans-45
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!