1. Which of the following powers is/are enjoyed by Prime Minister in relation to the Parliament?
1. He can dissolve the Lok Sabha at anytime.
2. The President summons and prorogues sessions of the Parliament on his advice.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
1. They were conferred constitutional status by 42nd Amendment Act of 1976.
(a) 1 and 2 only . (b) 2 and 3 only . (c) 1 and 3 only (d) 1, 2 and 3
4. Local government in India is
(a) a subject under the union list.
(b) a subject under the concurrent list.
(c) a subject under the state list.
(d) within the residuary power of the union.
5. The Model Code of Conduct comes immediately into effect:
(a) once the Election Commission announces the schedule of elections.
225 total views, 3 views today