WordPress database error: [Table './gurukulk_data/wp_post_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT SUM(count) AS views
WHERE id IN (414) AND type = 4
- There are different rates for different sectors.
- In normal cases of supplier of goods (i.e. traders), the composition rate is 0.5 % of the turnover in a State or Union territory.
- If the person opting for composition scheme is manufacturer, then the rate is 1% of the turnover in a State or Union territory.
- In case of restaurant services, it is 2.5% of the turnover in a State or Union territory.
- These rates are under one Act, and same rate would be applicable in the other Act also.
- So, effectively, the composition rates (combined rate under CGST and SGST/UTGST) are 1%, 2% and 5% for normal supplier (trader), manufacturer and restaurant service respectively.
710 total views, 6 views today