Registered person get ITC with respect of goods or services used for construction of a building for business purposes or not.

  • No. ITC on goods or services by a person for construction of immovable property, other than plant and machinery, is not allowed.
  • Plant and machinery cover only apparatus, equipment, and machinery fixed to earth by foundation or structural support, and excludes land and building, among other things.

285 total views, 4 views today

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!