- Reverse charge applies to supplies of both goods and services, as notified by the Government on the recommendations of the GST Council.
- Notification no. 4/2017-Central Tax (Rate) and 13/2017- Central Tax (Rate) both dated 28/06/2017 have been issued.
- Similar notifications have been issued under IGST Act also.
- Reverse charge also applies to supplies received by a registered person from unregistered persons.
- However, the provision of reverse charge liability on supplies received from unregistered persons, as provided in sections 9 (4) and 5 (4) of the CGST Act and the IGST Act respectively, have been kept in abeyance till 31.03.2018.
for Amendments- stay connected
588 total views, 6 views today