- It’s no secret that if you know how to trade properly on the stock market, and trade in securities, you stand to make a substantial amount of money.
- This too is a source of income but it has its own tax which is known as the Securities Transaction Tax .
- How this tax is levied is by adding the tax to the price of the share.
- This means that every time you buy or sell shares, you pay this tax.
- All securities traded on the Indian stock exchange have this tax attached to them.
FOR MORE DETAIL NOTES in This Topic… JUST STAY CONNECTED
For Videos Join us on Youtube-
183 total views, 3 views today