- Characterized by a warm moist summer and a cool, dry winter (one exception: winters are also moist in Natal Type).
The mean monthly temperature varies between 4° C and 25° C and is strongly modified by maritime influence.
- Rainfall is more than moderate, anything from 60 cm to 150 cm.
- There is the fairly uniform distribution of rainfall throughout the year.
- Supports a luxuriant vegetation.
- The lowlands carry both evergreen broad-leaved forests and deciduous trees [hardwood].
- On the highlands, are various species of conifers such as pines and cypresses which are important softwoods.
- Perennial plant growth is not checked by either a dry season or a cold season.
1,495 total views, 3 views today