- The term ‘supply’ is wide in its import covers all forms of supply of goods or services or both that includes sale, transfer, barter, exchange, license, rental, lease or disposal
- made or agreed
- to be made for a consideration
- by a person
- in the course or furtherance of business.
- It also includes import of service.
- The GST law also provides for including certain transactions made without consideration within the scope of supply.
📒Click on below Link to purchase Student friendly GST Book📚
547 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us: