- In the above case, the place of embarkation will not be available at the time of issue of invoice as the right to passage is for future use.
- Accordingly, place of supply cannot be the place of embarkation.
- In such cases, the default rule shall apply. (The proviso clause to section 12(9) of the IGST Act)
381 total views, 2 views today
Please follow and like us:
- What will be the place of supply of passenger transportation service, if a person travels from Mumbai to Delhi and back to Mumbai under GST?
- What will be the place of supply for mobile connection? Can it be the location of supplier under GST?
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!