- The taxable event under GST shall be the supply of goods or services or both
- made for consideration
- in the course or furtherance of business.
- The taxable events under the existing indirect tax laws such as manufacture, sale, or provision of services shall stand subsumed in the taxable event known as ‘supply’.
1,171 total views, 6 views today
- Cancellation of GST registration impose any TAX obligations on the person whose registration is so cancelled or Not
- ‘supply’ under the GST law
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!