WordPress database error: [Table './gurukulk_data/wp_post_views' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
SELECT SUM(count) AS views
WHERE id IN (5465) AND type = 4
- Temperate rain forests receive an annual precipitation of 200 cm, mostly due to on shore westerlies.
- Precipitation occurs in the form of fog, rain as ac as snow. Fog is quite common and is an important source of water.
- This biome covers small area.
- Northwestern coast of North America from northern California though southern Alaska.
- There are also small areas in southern Chile, New Zealand, Australia and a few other places around the world.
- Big coniferous trees dominate this habitat, including Douglas fir, Western red cedar, Mountain hemlock, Western hemlock, Sitka spruce and Lodgepole pine.
- In addition to the trees, mosses and lichens are very common, often growing as epiphytes.
Grizzly Bears are the common mammals found in Alaska.
414 total views, 3 views today