- After recruiting and placing the employees in the right place the next step is to train and develop the Human Resources collected recently. It is vital part of every employee and manager.
- Training and Development means changing what employees know, how they work, their attitudes toward their work, or their interaction with their co-workers or supervisors.
- It is concerned with developing a particular skill to a desired standard by instruction and practice.
- Training is a highly useful tool that can bring an employee into a position where they can do their job correctly, effectively, and conscientiously.
- Training is the act of increasing the knowledge and skill of an employee for doing a particular job.
- May authors have defined training as follows:
Jack Halloran: Training is the process of transmitting and receiving information related to problem solving.
Mathis and Jackson: Training is a learning process whereby people learn skills, concept, attitudes and knowledge to aid in the achievement of goals.
for more authors definition, get HRM Booklet published by Gurukul Kendra.
471 total views, 4 views today