- In terms of Section 25(9) of the CGST/SGST Act, all notified UN bodies, Consulate or Embassy of foreign countries and any other class of persons so notified would be required to obtain a unique identification number (UIN) from the GST portal.
- The structure of the said ID would be uniform across the States in conformity with GSTIN structure and the same will be common for the Centre and the States.
- This UIN will be needed for claiming refund of taxes paid on notified supplies of goods and services received by them, and for any other purpose as may be notified.
- Registration granted to any person is permanent/not
- Unique identification number (UIN)
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!