- Mostly this method of training will be used to train technical staff, office staff and employees who deal with tools and machines.
- Employees learn their jobs on the equipment they will be using, but the training is conducted away from the actual work floor by bringing equipments or tools to certain place where training is provided, but not work place.
- Vestibule training allows employees to get a full feel for doing task without real world pressures.
- Additionally, it minimizes the problem of transferring learning to the job.
- Vestibule training is provided to employees when new or advanced equipment or tools introduced in to the organisation to do a particular job by using them.
- For this purpose such equipment is brought to a separate place to give demonstration and train how to use and that handle it by employees safely.
312 total views, 3 views today