- Every person registered under GST will have to file returns in some form or other.
- A registered person will have to file returns either monthly (normal supplier) or quarterly basis (Supplier opting for composition scheme).
- An ISD will have to file monthly returns showing details of credit distributed during the particular month.
- A person required to deduct tax (TDS) and persons required to collect tax (TCS) will also have to file monthly returns showing the amount deducted/collected and other specified details.
- A non-resident taxable person will also have to file returns for the period of activity undertaken.
265 total views, 3 views today
Please follow and like us: