- Measuring the effectiveness of training programs consumes valuable time and resources.
- As we know all too well, these things are in short supply in organizations today. Why should we bother?
- Many training programs fail to deliver the expected organizational benefits.
- Having a well-structured measuring system in place can help you determine where the problem lies.
- On a positive note, being able to demonstrate a real and significant benefit to your organization from the training you provide can help you gain more resources from important decision-makers.
- Consider also that the business environment is not standing still.
- Your competitors, technology, legislation and regulations are constantly changing.
- What was a successful training program yesterday may not be a cost-effective program tomorrow.
- Being able to measure results will help you adapt to such changing circumstances.
434 total views, 4 views today
Please follow and like us: